Hermle – Triple Chiming, Cherry Finish, Charlottesville, #01171-N91161
This timepiece finished in elegant cherry features a handcrafted case in choice hardwood and veneer, and offers a swan-neck crown, raised burl panels, oval waist door, gracefullly sculptured and fluted half-turned columns and a beveled glass in the side panels and lockable door. The dial has applied brass Arabic numerals with a moving moon disk and cast corner spandrels.
The mechanical brass 8-day cable driven movement offers the three most renowned clock melodies, Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael, second-hand feature and automatic night shut-off.
- Cherry finish
- Arabic dial
- Moving moon phase
- Matching Accessories
- Second hand and calendar
- Night shutoff and chime silencer
- Triple chime movement with hour strike
- Decorative pendulum bob and weights
- Lockable front door and beveled glass
- Mechanical 8-day cable driven movement
- Movement and accessories made in Germany
Out of stock