Anton Schneider – Musical, 1 Day Wind, Moving Woodchopper, Wheel, Dancers MT 6563-9
Relax and let this delightful hand painted, hand carved Anton Schneider musical cuckoo clock entertain you.
As the cuckoo calls on the hour and half hour, the wood chopper, in sync, cuts his wood. Then once you know the time, you’re ready to be entertained by the colorful hand carved, hand painted figures who dance every hour to the music of “Edelweiss” or “The Happy Wanderer”. As all of this happens, the water-wheel turns.
On the front of the chalet, windows adorned with flowers and shutters with heart designs add a charming touch. The dial, hands and numerals are all made of wood.
And, when you want quiet time or your woodchopper and cuckoo need a rest, there is an automatic nighttime shut-off and a convenient shut-off lever.
This fine heirloom quality cuckoo clock brings charm and atmosphere to any room in your home. Made in the Black Forest of Germany.
- Wooden dial, hands and numerals
- Shut-off lever for strike, call and music
- Wooden cuckoo
- Hand-crafted and hand-painted
- Solid wood dancing figurines
- Plays 2 melodies, 22 notes
- Moving woodchopper and waterwheel
- Music on the half and full hour
- Official Black Forest Clock certified by the VDS
Articles of interest for you: